“Why should I attend the WAA Awards for Excellence Gala on March 6th?” you ask.
Here are five terrific reasons!
- You’ll be the FIRST to know who the winners of the WAA Awards for Excellence are! Nominate now to back your candidate!
- You’ll enjoy a delicious dinner, clink “cheers” with professional peers, build your network and, like, totally meet your new industry BFF.
- Been dying to wear that new dress or try out that new eyelash curler? Now’s your chance, and in much more flattering light than the eMetrics general sessions. Don’t pretend you don’t care.
- We’ll have a fab keynote speaker, and likely a few awkward attempts at humour by WAA members. (We are geeks, after all.)
- All the cool kids will be there. (What? That worked in high school …)
Ready to join us? Register now for the very reasonable price of $90 (WAA members)/$145 (non-members), submit your expense report, then can display this spiffy button to make all your friends jealous. (Though we’d love it if you’d bring them along.)
Snag this and post it to your blog, site etc:
<a href = http://bit.ly/WAAgala2012 target = _blank><img src = http://bit.ly/WAAgalaimgoingbutton></a>
As for #3, I think I’ll stick with the tuxedo.
As for #5, geek is the new black.
See you there!
Now remember Jim, we need to coordinate our tuxedos this year. Last year, with both of us wearing the same fluffy white tux (à la Tom Hanks in the movie Big :: http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/9882/10658384_3.jpg) was very embarrassing.
Don’t worry boys. This year you can CO-ORDINATE without having to match 100%: http://bit.ly/xUF7Th