Adobe Summit, that is!
It has been a busy year of events so far – WAA LA Symposium, Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit and eMetrics San Francisco. But that has in no way diluted my excitement to head to Adobe Summit tomorrow, including stopping by Un-Summit for a little community catch up.
Things I’m looking forward to:
- Great networking. Not only is Summit a great place to meet people in the digital analytics space, but with the new broadened event (aimed not only at analysts, but also marketers, advertisers, mobile, social and content strategists, and developers) it will be a great chance to meet smart folks in related areas.
- Interesting keynotes. I’ve seen some great keynotes at Summit in years past (and unfortunately, missed some great ones, in years I couldn’t attend!) This year I’m looking forward to hearing from Arianna Huffington and Twitter’s Biz Stone, among many others. But one thing is for sure – Summit is always a great show and I leave excited to do more.
- Being inspired by the work of others. I love getting a chance to hear about what others in the industry are doing – sometimes with very few resources. I’ve signed up to hear more about how the smart folks at NBC Universal, L.L. Bean, Vail Resorts and more are using analytics to drive their businesses.
- Getting to “sneak into” some super cool analyst and press sessions. This year I’m fortunate enough to attend several closed panels and am really excited to get the inside scoop. Don’t worry, I’ll be tweeting from those sessions, too. (Shhhh!)
- Hearing from Summit attendees. If you see me wandering around with a few folks and a video camera, come over and say hi, and tell us how you’re liking the event!
- Sushi. ‘Nuff said. (Can I come? Pretty please?)
- Not freezing my toes off. (Forecast is for 72 degrees on Friday! Sorry for all the skiers, but that makes this Southern Californian wimp very happy!)
Mostly, I’m looking forward to catching up with old friends, and meeting new ones. See you all there!